The Lord is My Shepherd Crossword Puzzle
Acts 2:14A, 36-41, Psalm 23, and IPeter 2:20B - 25. Read, Reflect, and Render answers to given clues.
4th Sunday of Easter - Readings and Responsorial Psalm
Clues from Acts
· Book of the Bible that comes after John.
· Who addresses the crowd?
· “…God has made both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you _____.”
· When the men of Israel realized what they had actually done, they were ___ to the heart.
· When the men of Israel realized what they had actually done, they asked the apostles, “what ___ __ __?”
· Peter’s response: ____ and be baptized …
· …and be baptized for the _____ of your sins
· And you will receive the _____ of the Holy Spirit.
· For the ___ is made to you and to your children and to all those far off, whomever the Lord our God will call.”
· This generation was referred to as ____.
Clues from Psalm 23
· The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not ___.
· He refreshes my ___.
· Besides ____ waters he leads me;
· He ____ my soul.
· He guides me in ____ paths
· I ____ no evil; for you are at my side.
· You anoint my ____with oil;
· My cup _____.
· Only ____ and kindness follow me all the days of my life;
· I shall ____ in the house of the LORD for years to come.
Clues from Peter 2nd reading from 4th Sunday of Easter
· Not found in Christ mouth.
· Left us an example to follow.
· If you are patient when you suffer for doing what is good, this is a _____ before God.
· Christ also ____ for you.
· When [Jesus] was insulted, he returned __ ___ (2 words; no spaces)
· When [Christ] suffered, he did not _____
· He himself bore our ____in his body upon the cross,
· He himself bore … upon the cross, so that, free from sin, we might live for _____.
· By his _____ you have been healed.
· For you had gone ____ like sheep